Home Security Systems in Nashville, Tennessee
Over the past few years, there has been a lot of development in home security, fire and life safety, and home automation that have made it easier to help keep your home safe. SafeStreets is an ADT Authorized Provider that can install these new systems in your home to help make your life easier.
These systems include common security technologies like cameras, video doorbells, and glass break sensors that can be integrated with your fire and life safety tools like smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors. Adding smart thermostats and smart bulbs to your home automation system can help keep the appearance that you’re home even when you’re away.Call for a Free Quote
Nashville, Tennessee Home Security Systems
It’s time to upgrade your Nashville, TN home automation, fire and life safety, and security features. The team at SafeStreets is here to help. SafeStreets operates in 44 states, including Tennessee. With our experience, we can determine the perfect security package for your home that fits your budget. Schedule an appointment with SafeStreets today.
Home Security Products from SafeStreets
SafeStreets knows that protecting your home and family is your top priority. We’ve made it much easier for you to monitor your home and belongings with innovative security sensors installed throughout your Nashville home. These products include ADT Monitoring which can alert you to issues anytime.
Our tools can help you be aware of when entry points in your home are opened or closed, who is at your front door, and when someone breaks the glass in your windows to gain entry. Some of the home security products we provide include:
- Glass Break Sensors: Window sensors are great to tell if a window is opened or closed, but if someone breaks a window and then climbs through without opening the window, the window sensor won’t go off. Glass break sensors are ideal for rooms with lots of windows or large glass doors.
- Door and Window Sensors: They can help alert you when doors and windows are opened in your home. If you have your alarm armed, door and window sensors will notify ADT who will then let you know of a potential intruder.
- Smart Door Locks: Instead of having a keyhole, smart door locks have a combination keypad. You can set different codes for different family members so you have a log of who is arriving at your house and when. It’s also much easier to remember a combination to gain access to your house rather than trying to find your key at the bottom of your bag.
Security Cameras from SafeStreets
When someone notices security cameras around your home, inside and out, it can help deter thieves from trying to enter your home. Potential burglars know that not only can security cameras alert you of their presence, they can also save videos that can be used to help identify them later. Having security cameras installed aren’t just to prevent burglars; they can be also used to monitor children, animals, and other areas outside your home. SafeStreets offers a variety of security cameras:
- Indoor Security Cameras: When you have indoor security cameras, you can keep an eye on all of your family members when you’re not home. Many of these cameras come with 2-way audio, so you can tell your dog to get off the couch from the convenience of your desk at work.
- Video Doorbells: Not only can you see when the mailman dropped off your packages, but you can also respond to visitors at your front door even when you’re not home. You can see who’s at the door, and by responding to them through the speaker, it gives the visitors the illusion that you are home.
- Outdoor Security Cameras: Potential burglars could enter from any of your home’s doorways, so it’s a good idea to have eyes on these entry points too. Our advanced outdoor security cameras can watch your property even at night. These cameras are built to withstand hazardous weather so you can always keep an eye on things around your home.
Fire & Life Safety Products from SafeStreets
While cameras are great for helping protect your home from intruders, there are plenty of dangers within your home that need to be monitored too. Carbon monoxide, fire, and water can all cause harm to you and your property. All of the fire and life safety products installed by SafeStreets include ADT Monitoring. So if there’s an issue while you’re away from your home or asleep, the team at ADT can help make sure these issues are responded to by the proper authorities quickly. Our fire and life safety products include:
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors: Carbon monoxide leaks can stem from any gas appliance like water heaters, stoves, furnaces, clothes dryers, and gas fireplaces, so it’s important to have ADT-monitored carbon monoxide detectors to help alert you if there is a leak.
- Flood Sensors: Water damage can be very expensive to fix and can have lasting effects like mold growth or odor. Equipping your home with flood sensors in areas like basements or laundry rooms can alert you as soon as water is detected to help stop water damage from spreading.
- Smoke Detectors: Placing smoke detectors in your home can be a tricky task. While you want them to alert you in case of a fire, you don’t want them to go off every time you boil water on the stove. When you call SafeStreets to install smoke detectors in your Nashville, TN home, our experienced team can recommend the perfect place for smoke detectors so that they are helpful and not a nuisance.
SafeStreets Offers High-Quality Home Automation Systems
Not only can SafeStreets install the proper tools to help you secure your home, we can also upgrade your home with home automation systems. Smart lights, smart plugs, and smart thermostats are innovative technologies that can help you save money on your energy bills as well as make it easier for you to adjust the temperature or lights from the convenience of your couch.
Why would we add home automation systems to our security packages? Because one of the best ways to help deter trespassers is to make it appear that you are home even when you’re not. With schedules and remote controls from your phone or smart device, you can always create the illusion that your home is occupied, which can help deter burglars from considering your home as a potential target.
SafeStreets is Proud to be an Authorized ADT Provider
When you call SafeStreets to help secure your home, you also get the added protection of ADT Monitoring. This monitoring can help give your home added security as well as a partner to help manage your priorities in an emergency.
We provide Nashville, Tennessee homes with ADT-monitored security products because we feel that they are the best in the business. Our technicians are your friends and neighbors, and we would never sell our friend a product we didn’t believe in. So if you’re ready to upgrade your home security, call SafeStreets today to get started.Get A Free Quote Today